Welcome to Crystals Cottage Scraps.

I'm not much at acutally blogging. This Blog is used for my Scrap Kits and Scripts. I've been doing graphics and web pages for quiet a few years now, started out doing pages for myleague.com leagues and a few designers pointed me into the direction of Scrap World and I lost the map so here I am parked in the middle of the street not really looking for any place else to go as I love it here.

You will find new kits and scripts often so don't forget to check back. I try to offer Freebies as well. If you look in the Labels section on the right and click on Freebie you can view all my older posts and grab as many Freebies as you like.

Please post comments if you download anything from here as it inspires me to keep bringing you new items and freebies.

Thank You,

Crystal May

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Dare To Dream Breast Cancer Awareness Blog Train

All Aboard the "Dare To Dream" Awareness Blog Train




Crystals Cottage - you are here

Dels Designs

Ginavere

Joannes Designs

JosDZigns

Katelynns Designs

Aleahs Mommy Dezignz

Mandaz Dazzling

Moongazzer Designs

Queen Brats

Schnegges Scraps

Sensual Posers

Sizzels Designs

Staceys Designs

Teris Scrappining Playtime

Tootypups Scraps


Here is my part of the blog. You can grab it Here

or you can grab it at the store and get a coupon for $4.00 off with a minimum purchase of $10.00 (coupon is only good for my products) link to store is Here

6 comments:

  1. The link to your freebie are down hun

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your art for the Dare to Dream BT. Hugs -- xoxo! (terri - hawaii)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for sharing your great contribution!

    ReplyDelete