Welcome to Crystals Cottage Scraps.

I'm not much at acutally blogging. This Blog is used for my Scrap Kits and Scripts. I've been doing graphics and web pages for quiet a few years now, started out doing pages for myleague.com leagues and a few designers pointed me into the direction of Scrap World and I lost the map so here I am parked in the middle of the street not really looking for any place else to go as I love it here.

You will find new kits and scripts often so don't forget to check back. I try to offer Freebies as well. If you look in the Labels section on the right and click on Freebie you can view all my older posts and grab as many Freebies as you like.

Please post comments if you download anything from here as it inspires me to keep bringing you new items and freebies.

Thank You,

Crystal May

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Award


This is my first award and it was given to me from Sizzels Designs.
You can visit Sizzels blog here. Thank you so very much Sizzel.

The Premio Dardos award acknowledges the values that every blogger shows in their effort to transmit cultural, ethical, literary, and personal values every day.
The rules are:
1) Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person that has granted the award and his or her blog link.
2) Pass the award to other 5 blogs that are worthy of this acknowledgment.
Remember to contact each of them to let them know they have been chosen for this award.
I am presenting this award to:

Scraps by CWD

SCDesignz Scraps

Tootsies Creationz

Kissed by Pix

Scraps by Roo

No comments:

Post a Comment