Welcome to Crystals Cottage Scraps.

I'm not much at acutally blogging. This Blog is used for my Scrap Kits and Scripts. I've been doing graphics and web pages for quiet a few years now, started out doing pages for myleague.com leagues and a few designers pointed me into the direction of Scrap World and I lost the map so here I am parked in the middle of the street not really looking for any place else to go as I love it here.

You will find new kits and scripts often so don't forget to check back. I try to offer Freebies as well. If you look in the Labels section on the right and click on Freebie you can view all my older posts and grab as many Freebies as you like.

Please post comments if you download anything from here as it inspires me to keep bringing you new items and freebies.

Thank You,

Crystal May

Tuesday, April 7, 2009


Dominoe Effect is another kit geared towards gaming.
Anyone in leagues that enjoys creating their own graphics
will enjoy this kit as well as anyone else that loves dominoes.
I left the dominoes flat without shadows for CU purposes
so Designers can add their own effects.
Actual size of dominoes is 126 x 226 299dpi.
price is $2.00 You can get your kit at any of the three stores
I sell at by clicking on one of the blinkies on the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment