Welcome to Crystals Cottage Scraps.

I'm not much at acutally blogging. This Blog is used for my Scrap Kits and Scripts. I've been doing graphics and web pages for quiet a few years now, started out doing pages for myleague.com leagues and a few designers pointed me into the direction of Scrap World and I lost the map so here I am parked in the middle of the street not really looking for any place else to go as I love it here.

You will find new kits and scripts often so don't forget to check back. I try to offer Freebies as well. If you look in the Labels section on the right and click on Freebie you can view all my older posts and grab as many Freebies as you like.

Please post comments if you download anything from here as it inspires me to keep bringing you new items and freebies.

Thank You,

Crystal May

Monday, December 21, 2009

Freebie Valentines Quick Pages

Two quick pages made using Joanne’s Digital Designs scripts,  valentine teddy with frame, heart with bow and frame and roses & candle. You can purchase Joanne’s scripts here.  You can grab the two freebies here.

1 comment:

  1. I have some of your CU designs. Can they be used to make freebies if they are modified and mixed with other designs?

    Thank you!

    Anisah
    www.DesignsbyNisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete